CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
This website is produced by New City Models, (“New City Models”). New City Models is an online service provider as defined in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
New City Model respects the intellectual property rights of others, and we ask our users to do the same. New City Models may, in its sole discretion, terminate the accounts of users who violate others’ intellectual property rights.
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes infringement on New City Model’s websites, you must notify New City Models in writing in order for us to identify the allegedly infringing content and take action. Please provide the following information via e-mail or postal mail to New City Model’s Copyright Agent:
An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site;
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Please note that under applicable law, 17 U.S.C. 512(f), any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability.
New City Model’s Copyright/DMCA Agent: